Advertisement

HOW TO DECIDE ON A STICKER CUTTING MACHINE FOR YOUR SHOP | STARTING A PLANNER STICKER SHOP

HOW TO DECIDE ON A STICKER CUTTING MACHINE FOR YOUR SHOP | STARTING A PLANNER STICKER SHOP #CRICUT #SILHOUETTE #STARTINGASTICKERSHOP

How to decide on a sticker cutting machine for your shop... I get this question a lot when people are thinking of starting a shop. Most people want to know if they should get a silhouette or a cricut machine to start their sticker shop. I think that both brands make good machines and at the end of the day it is really up to you to decide which one is best for you. I personally prefer Silhouette since that is what I have been using for the past 5 years, but I know some people love the cricut machine. In today's video I am breaking down the cost of each machine, what each one does, and how you can figure out which one is best for you. I hope you enjoyed this video!


_
Links

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

Check out My Amazon Shop to see what I use for my sticker shop and Youtube Channel.

Use these links to get some money off your orders! I do receive credits when my links are used!

You can use this link to try Grove Collaborative and get a Free 5 Piece Set!

Get $10 on your first Instacart order:

Get $10 off your first Erin Condren Planner!


Follow Me on Social Media :)

My Vlog Channel:

My Twitter:

Instagram:

Use the code Youtube Fam for 10% off







If you are a business and you would like to send me products to try out and review, you can reach me at this email address: XOXORachel89@gmail.com

_

All Music in this video is from Epidemic Sound. I have a monthly subscription service through them. You can check them out at

Disclaimer: I purchased all the products myself, unless stated otherwise. :)

_
About Me

My name is Rachel and I own Sticky Situations Co on Etsy and Shopify. I started making Planner Stickers in 2015 and fell in love. I make stickers for the Erin Condren Planners and the Mambi Happy Planners. I also make beauty videos, Lifestyle videos, and some cleaning videos!

planner stickers,etsy shop,etsy sticker shop,how to make planner stickers,how to start a sticker shop,how to start an etsy shop,how to make planner stickers to sell on etsy,what to do before opening a sticker shop,starting a planner sticker shop,BEST STICKER CUTTERS,sticker cutting machine FOR PLANNER STICKERS,STICKER SHOP SUPPLIES,silhouette or cricut machine,cricut,silhouette,silhouette cameo,die cutting machine for sticker SHOPS,how to make stickers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments