Advertisement

HOW TO MAKE COCONUT OIL

HOW TO MAKE COCONUT OIL #HowToMakeCoconutOil #HomemadeCoconutOil #DIYCoconutOil

Hello and welcome to my channel. In this video Im showing how to make a coconut oil.
I used coconut oil in some of my skincare and hair products. I liked to make it from a scratch than buying it from the supermarket to make sure that its all pure and no added preservatives.
I used coconut oil for ;
1. Hair Mask or Hair Treatment
2. Body and Foot Massage
3. Body Butter
4. Make up Remover
5. Tummy Massage Oil
If you want to know more about recipe of many uses of coconut oil, you may visit my Facebook Page.
Thank you and have a nice day,
Brenda

BRENDA PEARSON YOU TUBE CHANNEL,HOW TO MAKE COCONUT OIL,DIY COCONUT OIL,NATURAL COCONUT OIL,HAIR MASK,FOOT MASSAGE,BODAY OIL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments