Advertisement

How Transphobes and Gender Critical Feminists Encourage Stealth | Kat Blaque

How Transphobes and Gender Critical Feminists Encourage Stealth | Kat Blaque With increased antagonism against transgender people, many transgender people are starting to feel like maybe being openly transgender isn't as safe as we initially thought it was. In this video, I discuss my evolving feelings about visibility and how in so many ways, i miss the days where I was stealth and I didn't have to engage in bad faith arguments about which bathroom i used.

SUBSCRIBE to Kat Blaque :
Want to Bring me to your School? Email ben@gotham-artists.com

Click Below for More Info vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Business// kathryn.blaque@gmail.com
Booking// Ben@gotham-artists.com

Send me letters and packages:
4470 W SUNSET BLVD STE 107 # 327
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027-6309

Wishlist: amzn.to/35Qb891

Want to tip me?
Venmo// Kathryn-wilkins
Cashapp// $katblaque
PayPal// cuteartsychick19@gmail.com

Twitter//
Facebook//
Instagram//

Transgender,Trans acceptance,Stealth,Dating,He didn't know I was transgender,he didnt' know i was a man,he didn't know i was trans storytime,trans,tiktok,lgbt,lgbtq,transgender kids,danielle,transgender model,Jk Rowling,jeffree star thought he was transgender,the dish with trish podcast,james charles tati drama,beauty series,how he got successful,dealing with anger,eşek şakası,arkadaş dalga geçiyor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments