Advertisement

I may have gained like a pound or two. Right?

I may have gained like a pound or two. Right? I was looking back to which video from earlier this year I I wanted to remake and I happened to find this sweater from my closet still. It still fits. Right? I haven't gained that much this year. I'm not that big of a fatty.
Alright, who am I kidding? I have grown like crazy this year and I'm absolutely loving every single pound. Feeling so heavy and out of breath all the time and I'm not even stuffed here. Just full, but I'm already eating cookies and soda at the moment while writing this. I'm feeling so incredibly fat, belly needing so much room between my legs nowadays. And my chest is so heavy and huge too, resting on my belly all the time. My hips so wide and thighs rubbing together like crazy it's making me waddle a lot. But my belly. Oh, it is getting big. I can barely see the scale anymore behind it. It bounces from every step, every pair of pants I own are cutting in painfully, even when empty. It's sticking out far and I can't keep my hands off of it. It is so soft and fat and big. It feels amazing. And I cant' wait for it to get so much bigger. I want it to stick out even further, hang even lower. I want my thighs and hips to be even wider, my boobs to get even heavier. Everything is so big now and I want so much more. I want to be so huge when waddling down the street with a thick milkshake on my hand, a large t-shirt barely covering my belly button and my cellulite covered fat thighs rubbing together so hard, shaking and waddling. Having to take a seat so often when getting out of breath and enjoying my milkshake and snacks and growing nonstop.

big belly,feedee,feeder,feederism,belly play,weight gain,gaining weight,chubby,fatty,getting fat,bbw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments