Advertisement

Illuminate •°~Vent-ish?~°• (FLASH WARNING)

Illuminate •°~Vent-ish?~°• (FLASH WARNING) I might explain in the comment. There's like an 80% chance.




Hfhfnfndhsvvshdgd lol.
I MADE THIS ON MY PHONE TOO-
PAINFUL-

•~~~~~~~~~~•
Original(s):



Inspired:



Time Taken: 4-5 hours
Apps used: FlipaClip, ibis Paint X
Tools: Index finger, motivation, AT&T Phone
Fps: 14
Frames: 450
•~~~~~~~~~~~•
Discord: kakao the kazoo#2904
DeviantArt: CinnaFloofUwU
Roblox: YeetAestheticOwO
Instagram: coca_iix

OCs:
Me/Heather (that's me name) ©Me
•~~~~~~~~~~~•

Do not trace or reupload my work without permission! If you claim my OCs, animations, or art as your own, I will take you down! This is my hard work, and I don't want anybody getting credit for it! If you reupload my work into a compilation of some sort, ask me first! If you don't, I will copyright you!

WARNING)

Post a Comment

0 Comments