Advertisement

I'm Running For Congress. It's Official.

I'm Running For Congress. It's Official. I am running for Congress. It’s official.

First I’d like to thank everyone who has supported me thus far with my political activism. It has been a journey, I believe we have reached many people with the truth. It’s only the natural progression that I continue fighting for this truth, continue fighting for prosperity for all, and justice for all, in Congress.

We will win in June, and we will win in November. The goal is take back the House from the Democrats and Nancy Pelosi.

I am running as a Republican in Nevada 4th District. The seat is currently held by a Democrat who I will unseat in November. Show your support by donating at leodunson.com/donate

Official Campaign Website:

Connect with me on
Connect with me on
Connect with me on

Also Check out "The Leo Dunson Podcast' on:
Apple Podcast:
Spotify:

#DunsonForCongress #BlackConservatives

Nevada,Congress,Las Vegas,Black Conservatives,Hip Hip,MAGA,Trump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments