Advertisement

Leaders are meant to roar | Imran Ali

Leaders are meant to roar | Imran Ali Imran Ali speaks to us about the time where he was a teacher back then, and how he felt domesticated by his superiors which made him feel useless at work.

Enjoy!

Watch the full interview here:


Subscribe to Caliph:

Imran on Social Media:




Listen on Podcast: The Caliph Podcast

Spotify:
Apple Podcast:

------------------------------------------------------------------
▶ Check out my GEAR:

Introducing my KIT for Videography, Photography & Vlogs:
*My Everyday Camera Bag:
*My Monster Camera Bag:
*My Main Camera:
*My Versatile Lens:
*GoPro Hero 6:
*3 Legged Thing Tripod:
*External Microphone:
*Wireless Microphone System:
*Portable Soft Lights:
*Monster Audio Recorder:
*Preferred SD Cards:
*Holymother 5TB Hard Drive:
*Main Tripod:
*Main Laptop:
*Dongle:
*Editing Mouse:
*Edits on Adobe Creative Cloud:

Caliph On Social Media:




Email:
heycaliph@gmail.com

Khairul on Social Media:


leaders,leadership,podcast,muslimpodcast,singapore podcast,caliph,the caliph podcast,imran md ali,imran ali,the profits acedamy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments