Advertisement

LUSH Boxing Day Haul 2019

LUSH Boxing Day Haul 2019 Hello Everyone! ❄️
So this is my first official upload of 2020 and I am so excited! The day after Christmas is LUSH Boxing Day and this year was absolutely amazing. ENJOY! 💋
_____________________

To Schedule a FREE Breakthrough Session with ME! Please go to the website and make an appointment. ⬇⬇⬇
☞ @ www.elizakingcoaching.com
_____________________

"Eliza King" is a lifestyle and beauty channel about learning to love yourself for you and exploring the world of beauty. I am a certified Health and Life Coach, so here and there I provide helpful information. Plus I vlog my life in Southern Colorado from time to time. 🏔
_____________________

Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE and follow me on My Socials! 💄
➣ INSTAGRAM: @elizakingcoaching
➣ TWITTER: @elizakingcoach
➣ SNAPCHAT: @lizzyluv0413

xo, E 💙
#LUSH #boxingday @bathbombs

Eliza King,health and life coach,lifestyle and beauty,lush,Boxing Day,canada,bath bombs,bubble bars,christmas,scents,december,holiday,collection,lush boxing day sale,lush cosmetics,lush haul,lush boxing day,makeup tutorial,southern colorado,beauty tips,dry skin,makeup tutorials,health coach,life coach,lush sale,bath bomb,lush boxing day haul,lush christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments