Advertisement

My Last Video for an entire year

My Last Video for an entire year Happy New Year guys. So far 1300 Wooloo have died - here's to killing countless more

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Instagram:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Music is Pokemon White - Undella Bay.

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,RTGame Pokemon,RTGame Vlog,RTGame irl,RTGame wooloo,RTGame Q&A,RTGame 2019,life changing year,New Years vlog,New Year vlog,end of 2019,2019 in review,Youtube in 2019,my life in 2019,2019,life vlog,2019 year in review,2019 vlog,RTGame Twitch,RTGame Youtube,RTGame subscribers,RTGame Pokemon Shield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments