Advertisement

Octopath Traveler - Melancholy - Piano and Ocarina Cover

Octopath Traveler - Melancholy - Piano and Ocarina Cover Here's an arrangement I wrote of "Melancholy" from Octopath Traveler for Piano, five ocarinas, four voices, and euphonium. When I first heard this song, I know the beautiful flute melody would fit perfectly on my new bass C ocarina from Rotter Ocarinas! Sheet music is available on Patreon:

Music by: Yasunori Nishiki
Arranged by: Jordan Moore

Subscribe →
My website →
Facebook →
Twitter →
Instagram →

octopath traveler,yasunori nishiki,octopath traveler cover,octopath traveler ost,octopath traveler music,octopath ocarina,octopath ocarina cover,octopath traveler ocarina,octopath traveler melancholy,octopath traveler melancholy cover,octopath traveler soundtrack,octopath traveler soundtrack cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments