Advertisement

ONLY gone for TWO WEEKS!! MOLD breaks out in HEART BUTT TARANTULA’s enclosure!!

ONLY gone for TWO WEEKS!! MOLD breaks out in HEART BUTT TARANTULA’s enclosure!! 2nd channel :
~ Beyond the Lair


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rehoused my Cyriocosmus elegans (Trinidad Dwarf Tiger) tarantula into this acrylic enclosure quite a while back and everything about it was going smoothly. I then travelled to New Zealand for a two week vacation and as soon as I got back, I noticed there was a mold outbreak in her enclosure. I was only away for two weeks!! and all mold breaks loose.

If you’re wondering why the enclosure is damp; It’s part of my effort to help against the heat wave that is currently happening here. So far I’ve noticed that when substrate is kept relatively damp, the temperature within that enclosure is significantly reduced. Yes, I know that the mold was caused by the dampness, but my point is; It was fine for weeks on hand.. till I leave for vacation, pfft.

** This video was made purely for educational and entertainment purposes only.

My TARANTULAs are getting an EVEN BIGGER ROOM than mine !!! [+BONUS tarantula FEEDING] ..


I put my TARANTULAs in SHOE BOXES [here's why] ..


A lizard WILL NOT fit in this cage, China. A dwarf TARANTULA, however ..


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook page :
@XoticsLair ~

Facebook group :


Instagram :
@exoticslair ~
@exoticslair_gallery ~

Twitter :
@ExoticsLair ~

Patreon :
Exotics Lair ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music credit (from YouTube Audio Library) :
Silent Partner - In the Garden

* THANK YOU for your support !!!
New patrons (if any) will be listed in a future (not necessarily the next, as I do pre-film & edit videos, and schedule them for upload) video.

animal,animals,arachnid,arachnids,spider,spiders,tarantula,tarantulas,cyriocosmus,elegans,cyriocosmus elegans,mold,mold outbreak,tarantula rehouse,rehousing,dwarf tarantula,exotic,exotics,pet,pets,exoticpet,exoticpets,exoticslair,exotics lair,tarantula enclosure,pet tarantula,nature,wildlife,educational,entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments