Advertisement

PACK WITH ME for DISNEY WORLD || dcp spring 2020

PACK WITH ME for DISNEY WORLD || dcp spring 2020 Hi everyone!
I now have 2 days until I leave for the DCP!!!!! Are you kidding me? Where has the time gone?! For this video, I thought I would show you guys what I'm packing since I will be flying to Florida. But I booked through southwest cause that extra suitcase is coming in clutch, lemme tell you. Anyway, watch me struggle on what to bring cause I for sure *slightly* over packed. It's fine. I'm fine.

LETS BE FRIENDS!

add my snapchat:

TheMimirs



follow me on insta:



Music by Bad Parties - Who's Gonna Love Ya -
Music by Axl & Arth - Rather Not -

dcp,disney college program,disney college program spring,disney college program spring 2020,dcp spring,dcp spring 2020,pack with me,disney pack with me,packing flying,what to pack,what to pack for disney world,what to pack for disney college program,dcp lifeguard,dcp contemporary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments