Advertisement

pewdiepie is so sad can we hit 50 likes

pewdiepie is so sad can we hit 50 likes Today in Tomodachi Life, we visit the island after being gone for 12 years.
More Tomodachi Life ►
Intro Music ►
YuB Merch ►

Minecraft Server ►

Get A Shoutout ►

All My Gear Here ►

Music I Use ►

Become a YuBscriber! ►



HERE ARE THE PLACES WE CAN BE FRIENDS:

Twitter!

Discord!

Instagram!

Snapchat! YuBplays

Twitch!

2nd Channel (Unedited Gameplay) -



MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO:

INTRO ►
OUTRO ►



I use a lot of royalty-free music in my videos from









I try to keep my language clean, but keep in mind that what defines a "dirty word" is different from person to person. For business inquiries or prayer requests, send me an email at yubplays@gmail.com



This YouTube channel is mostly Let's Play, Gameplay, Playthrough videos. Sometimes I do vlogs as well. If you are subscribed, it means the world to me. Please don't hesitate to leave me a message or comment, I respond to as many as I can!



I am not partnered with any network, and neither should you.



#yub #tomodachilife #pewdiepie

tomodachi life songs,tomodachi life funny moments,tomodachi life memes,yub sims,yub tomodachi life,yub tomodachi,tomodachi life gameplay part 1,tomodachi life gameplay,tomodachi life let's play,yub life simulator,tomodachi life sans,tomodachi life baldi,tomodachi life undertale,tomo life,tomodachi life ddlc,tomodachi life minecraft,yub,tomodachi,tomodachi life qr codes,dr phil tomodachi life,tomodachi life funny people,tomodachi life pewdiepie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments