Advertisement

Pick a Card: Do They Talk About Me?

Pick a Card: Do They Talk About Me? Do they talk about you?

Choose a general message and see the results below. *The expended reading may not be for you today however, the cards might be.

You can go to the timestamps and select an additional message. If you selected that number previously I would especially view the rest of the video. I will remind you this is for a collective and messages may not resonate 100%. As well, energy is fluid. The message could be for someone else at a later date. If it doesn't apply, please let it fly.

Thank you for any likes, comments, or subscribes.

Condensed Selection 2:15
3:08 Group 4
19:42 Group 18
38:56 Group 20
1:03:01 Group 25

#4
Like a Boy

Mean

You Got a Friend in Me

Best Day



#18
Same Girl

My Girl Now


#20
Bennie and The Jets

How You Get the Girl

Think


1:03:01 Group 25

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
1. Yes, I love you.
2. Yes, I don't say the nicest things somethings. I'm easily triggered and insecure.
3. Yes, I sometimes misplace my intelligence. I distract myself with talking about other people rather than ideas.
4. No, my closest friends have a hard time getting to know me. Some of them have even resorted to spying to see who's on my mind/who I'm talking to.
5. No, the only way people know about us is through you. If you wanted privacy than you should have given it.
6. Yes, because I have a tendency to gossip.
7. I use to, but my friends would definitely have something to say if they knew I was still dealing with you or that you were on my mind.
8. Yes, maybe to a professional. (Doctor, Lawyer, nurse, counselor)
9. Yes, but only good things lately.
10. Absolutely not; I keep my business to myself. *If we're in a soulmate connection I view that as sacred.
11. Yes, but to probably to less than 4 people.
12. No, because I'm protective over you.
13. I don't talk to my friends about you, but I may talk to God [a higher source].
14. Yes, more than you can imagine.
15. No, because I'm trying to forget you.
16. You've made your choices. Don't worry about it.
17. We're mirrors. Have you been talking about me?
18. No, because if I told people how I've been treated they'd tell me to run away (not walk).
19. Yes, but only with my closet friend.
20. Yes, with a lot of people. I care what people think.
21. No, I may think about you often. I'm too busy working.
22. No.
23. No, but it's not to be mean.
24. No, but I still wonder about you.
25. Yes.
26. No, there hasn't been much or a reason to.



****”These tarot readings are based on present time and energy. One single incident can change the outcome of what is shown. In no way should you use tarot over your own discernment.” YouTube and the channel host holds no legal responsibility for decisions made based off of any reading.****

Disclaimer-
As a visitor to this site you agree to the following terms: I understand that readings are for entertainment purposes only. The reader is not a licensed psychologist and you agree that you should seek professional help for any issues. The reader is also not a Doctor or legal consultant, and none of the advice should be taken as such. If you need legal or medical help please seek professional assistance. You also agree that the video creator can not be held accountable for any outcomes that happen to you personally.

#pickacard #dotheytalkaboutyou

pick a card,do they talk about you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments