Advertisement

Product Review Of The Flexible Bracket Phone Holder - Universal 360 Adjustable Thoughts??? 1-14-20

Product Review Of The Flexible Bracket Phone Holder - Universal 360 Adjustable Thoughts??? 1-14-20 hi brothers n sisters bought this flexible bracket a few months ago now im reviewing it for u guys see what I think got it for our car vlogs n chats n hauls ??? thanks for watching hope u enjoyed this review if u like this video please give me a thumps up , if u are not subed to our channel I wish u will ,remember GOD is GODD ALL the time HE is GOOD!!!! 1-14-20

Please like and comment on my video, subscribe to my channel, and don't forget to click on the notification bell. Thanks!

eBay Store -

I've gotten multiple requests for my mailing address so if you feel inclined to send me or Kimberly something just use the address below. As always if we get things mailed to us we will post a video of what was received and give shout outs.

KIMMYS CLOTHES
2370 W Cleveland Avenue
Suite 108, # 233
Madera, CA 93637-8742

Product Review,DD's Discount,Was This Product Good,Everyday Use,Discount Store,Trial,Reviewing Products,Flexible Bracket Phone Holder,Does It Work,360,Adjustable,Car Use,Bendable,How Mexicans Do Reviews,Dollar General,Will It Work,Is It Worth It,Good Product,Bad Product,Thumbs Up,Thumbs Down,

Post a Comment

0 Comments