Advertisement

Reworking old DIY 🍰 Cheesecake box into Unicorn Explosion Box 🦄

Reworking old DIY 🍰 Cheesecake box into Unicorn Explosion Box 🦄 Today's video is a collaboration with the "Isa's World" channel, it is a challenge where we transform an old tutorial and update it completely. Watch the Isa's World video here
Isa's World Channel:

If you want to support me to create and upload more content to my channel I encourage you to be part of my Patreon team. Thank you very much! this is so important to me:

This video is aimed at parents or adolescents because they are crafts that have their degree of difficulty and you have to use materials such as hot silicone that can be dangerous.

Crafts to do when you're bored,Simple compilation,diy,easy crafts,compilation,10 minute crafts,5 minute crafts,crafts diys,alexa,alexa diy,unicorn,cheesecake,cake,diy cake,diy box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments