Advertisement

She Still Sucks Her Pacifier & She's A 19 Year Old Woman ('True' Story Animations)

She Still Sucks Her Pacifier & She's A 19 Year Old Woman ('True' Story Animations) Reacting To more of these "True" Story Animations of a girl that has no face, a grown woman still sucking her pacifier & a guy that has a little secret from his parents. Leave a LIKE for more of this series!

More Kubz Scouts true story reactions:


Dory story channel:


Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,share my story,share my story reactions,my horrible life,kubz scouts reactions,animation reactions,animations,true story animations,scary animations,animation,animated,story animations,story,real story,true story,animatons,funny,cartoon,storytime,story time,my story animated,my story,true stories,stuck in rush locker,i have no face,sucking pacifier,

Post a Comment

0 Comments