Advertisement

Sleek low bun + how I deal with negative thoughts | Elwa Saleh

Sleek low bun + how I deal with negative thoughts | Elwa Saleh Hello my loves! In this video I talk about how I have been handling negative thoughts and share a quick and easy low bun hairstyle. This I say go-to style whenever I am in a hurry to go somewhere. Perfect for work and any occasion! Hope you like it!

IG:

Products:
-Goody Hairbrush
-ION hairspray
-Jireh Edge Control

easy hairstyle,hairstyle for work,how to deal with negativity,being positive,office hairstyles,1 minute hairstyle,how to style hair,low bun,hair buns,teen hair,sleek low bun,how to defrizz hair,shiny smooth hair,healthy hair,hair tutorial,Syrian blogger,beauty blogger from syria,arab beauty blogger,goody hair,sally beauty products,ion hairspray,Jireh Edge Control,

Post a Comment

0 Comments