Advertisement

Star-spangled scammer finds the hillbilly's voice 'annoying.'

Star-spangled scammer finds the hillbilly's voice 'annoying.' This scammer call center checks the social security numbers the callers give them, and more often than not, those numbers end up being bogus like the one I gave them. I was honored, though, when a female scammer (not a "lady" by any means) told me that my voice was "annoying," and called me a "liar" as well. There you have it. A liar working for liars calling someone a liar.

Let's have some fun!

Also, be sure to comment, like, subscribe, and share on social media. I am still 21 subscribers short of my goal of 200 by January 5. Help me out by sharing this video (or one that you like better) with at least THREE of your social media friends.

"annoying."

Post a Comment

0 Comments