Advertisement

TF2 - Back With A Passion | Sniper Compilation

TF2 - Back With A Passion | Sniper Compilation That's right guys! I am back, and I'm back for good this time!

Also, new main! Long barrel clicky boy!

It means so much to finally have enjoyment for this game, and to be able to make videos once again, it has been so long! I have missed this community a lot.

Song - DJ Kool: Let Me Clear My Throat
Combined with Throwback Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy 2
Link:

More Links:
- My Steam Profile
- My Trade Link - If you feel like you want to donate any CS:GO, TF2, Payday 2 or other items, here is the link. It is not needed, but widely appreciated.
- My Twitter
- My Twitch
- My Discord Server

tf2,team,fortress,pvp,casual,eu,server,killionaire,killionaireyt,english,gaming,fps,compilation,montage,highlights,sniper,sniping,gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments