Advertisement

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEGINNER AND PRO B ROLL OF A MODEL - Behind the Scenes Demonstration

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEGINNER AND PRO B ROLL OF A MODEL - Behind the Scenes Demonstration In this video I show you guys the difference between beginner and pro B roll and how you can use these tips and tricks to get way better B roll for you cinematic videos. In this bts demo of broll I used a person as a subject.
Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

Instagram –
David -

The Music I use -

How I grade my Images -


THE GEAR I USED

Sony A7iii -
Best Lens -
Sony RX100 mkV -
Best Gimbal -
Gorilla pod -
Rode Mic -



#Broll #HowTo #Tips

Broll,B roll,pro,best,tutorial,how to,howto,beginner,hack,handheld,bts,behindthescenes,tips,tricks,cinematic,live,seankitching,behind,the,scenes,demonstration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments