Advertisement

The Fuzzy Juno Sponges : My thoughts

The Fuzzy Juno Sponges : My thoughts The sponge that broke the internet! I finally got around to getting some of these and I wanted to make sure I had a time to check them out and find out my impression on them overall. Hope you guys enjoy!

General info box:

Social Medias:
*Instagram: wink961
*Snapchat: wink961
*Twitter: wink961

Disclaimer:
-This video is not sponsored.

Editing Software Used: iMovie
Camera Used: Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens

Track: Arrows To Athens- Black Sky
Music Provided by: FlyingTunes
Watch:

Email for business inquires: cristina.mcdaniel7@gmail.com

Thanks for spending some of your day with me! My name is Cristina and I live in the Midwest with my cat Athena. If you enjoy watching and chatting about review, unboxings, favorites and hate its and much more you are in the right place! I am just starting out and hope you enjoy the journey with me. Don't forget to hit the subscribe button and the bell to get notified of when I post new videos. Also don't forget to leave a comment below so we can chat together! xo

juno sponges,juno sponge,fuzzy sponge,best makeup sponges,worst makeup sponges,are fuzzy sponges special,are fuzzy sponges worth getting,fuzzy sponge for makeup,Juno fuzzy sponge,cristina,jeffree star,jeffree star makeup look,morphe X Jeffree star,review on juno sponge,the sponge that broke the internet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments