Advertisement

'TRANCEFORMING' : I INVENTED A NEW ART THAT COMBINES FREESTYLE DANCE FLOW AND SYNCHONIZED BEATBOXING

'TRANCEFORMING' : I INVENTED A NEW ART THAT COMBINES FREESTYLE DANCE FLOW AND SYNCHONIZED BEATBOXING This is new style of ZEN art that I invented called "TRANCEFORMING". TRANCEFORMING combines freestyle dance flow with freestyle synchronized beatboxing. Yes, this video was completely unrehearsed flowing and wasn't choreographed. This is the first in what is likely going to be a series of TRANCEFORMING videos.

Thanks in advance to anybody cool enough to be a patron of My arts:

It's new year's eve, so I am setting the tone for 2020 and the decade ahead with this video! The art of the future launches here and now! Enjoy the video!

(And no, I didn't choose that atrocious couch in that room. Haha.)

GOD,THE BUDDHA,ZEN,DANCE,BEATBOXING,AWESOME,BEST DANCER EVER,TRANCEFORMING,

Post a Comment

0 Comments