Advertisement

[WAR ROBOTS] Are you missing the reduce upgrade option after battles?

[WAR ROBOTS] Are you missing the reduce upgrade option after battles? It takes awhile to get enough silver for those long upgrades. Then you have to wait days to a week to see the results. After every battle you can open a chest or reduce time on many things like your upgrade. I would notice after using so many my option to reduce time would disappear. I could still open chests though. I came across this method while trying to fix the game lag and noticed it brought back my reduce time option. It makes every battle count toward decreasing upgrades. I play on a android device. This may not apply to every one. You have to be connected to google play. Google play let's you transfer the game from one phone to another even if your old one is broke. I found that out. If you try this do it at your own risk. I am not responsible for any lost game data or other unforeseen outcome. It works for me. You can wait until reduce time catches up. Its taken up to half a day for me. You can also buy gold to speed it up. With this method I was able to move to the next upgrade much faster. Thank you for your time.

Music from bensounds.com
Special thanks to my old broken phone.

War robots WR android game tip reduce upgrade time google play save,

Post a Comment

0 Comments