Advertisement

You may need to hear this today!!! πŸ‰✨πŸ™ƒ☀️πŸ‰πŸ‘‘ Some guidance and advice from the universe. πŸŒŽπŸ’š

You may need to hear this today!!! πŸ‰✨πŸ™ƒ☀️πŸ‰πŸ‘‘ Some guidance and advice from the universe. πŸŒŽπŸ’š ***This is a general reading for entertainment purposes only. Messages may not resonate with everyone. No guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading.***

If the messages RESONATE please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’šπŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ‰πŸ‘‘πŸ’ͺ🏽✨

You can also visit me and see what else I can help you with on:


Private readings available: just email me: Lnztats@yahoo.com

A little about me: My name is Lnz πŸ‰πŸ‘‘
I’m a Libra ♎️
Tattoo Artist 18 years
Artist
Healer
Lightworker
Herbalife nutrition coach
Dragon Queen πŸ‰πŸ‘‘✨
Card decks used: Animal Messages by Susie green
Healing with the angels oracle cards by Doreen Virtue
Goddess guidance oracle cards by Doreen Virtue

To get your crystals wrapped go visit:

Stone/crystal of the day ✨✨- Labradorite

#cardreading
#guidance
#tarot
#oracle
#crystals
#Lnzslair
#advice

πŸŒŽπŸ’š

Post a Comment

0 Comments