Advertisement

13 Things I wish I would have known before I bought my first Tesla

13 Things I wish I would have known before I bought my first Tesla These are the top 13 detailed things I wish I would have known before I bought my first Tesla. Some of these are the top things to do before you buy a Tesla.

I will break this video up into clips since there was a lot to talk about.

Free Tesla Super charging with my referral:

Here is a list of the items covered:

1. Use a referral code!
2. Tesla does not have model years
a. Example is my new seats
b. Updates for S X released in April
3. How do you use your car?
a. Local
b. Long distance
c. Only EV’s or EV/ICE mix
d. How much room do you need?
4. Looking at “purchase price”
5. Secret hidden Model 3’s you can order
6. Get as much range as you can afford.
7. Tires and wheels
a. Low profile tires
b. Regular wheels and get them powder coated
8. Seats
a. Black is cool
b. White is neat but it does show blue jean color
9. Setting up charging at home
a. Tesla charger vs. mobile charger
10. Necessary accessories
a. Cell phone
b. Home link
c. Floor mats…lul
d. Funk mat
e. Model 3 key fob???
11. Financing and Insurance
12. Preparing for delivery
a. Work with a local salesperson, it can save you some headache, but book through a referral link
b. Be prepared for low communication from the Vegas team
c. Tesla is still ramping service employee’s
13. Booking service through the app is the fastest way
a. Be nice to your mobile tech, it will usually be the same person

Please subscribe to the channel! A few other ways to support and follow me:

Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Instagram:

HotBazzinga Discord:

Model 3,Tesla,Model X,Model Y,Model S,CyberTruck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments