Advertisement

CANCER FEBRUARY 2020 || CONTEMPLATING ON TAKING SOMEONE BACK? YOU HAVE TIME FOR THAT?

CANCER FEBRUARY 2020 || CONTEMPLATING ON TAKING SOMEONE BACK? YOU HAVE TIME FOR THAT? Hey Guys!
Sorry these were uploaded a day late. My schedule has been somewhat hectic lately. BUT YESS WE ARE BACK AT IT WITH THE MID MONTH READINGS!
I’m so excited to announce that I’ll be using this platform for other things as well!
I am traveling this year and want to keep memories ! So i will be doing a bunch of different things, one day it could be a video blog, another day it could be a tarot video etc. I wanna try to not limit my channel because that means i limit myself.
I hope you guys like the changes and stick around.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Contact info:
Instagram : jupiterrenee_
Email: thehighestkingdom@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC INCLUDED IN MY VIDEOS
Intro song: Derin Falana - Meditate

THAT?

Post a Comment

0 Comments