Advertisement

Create STUNNING Music On The Piano (Using Arpeggios)

Create STUNNING Music On The Piano (Using Arpeggios) Arpeggios are an amazing way to create absolutely stunning melodies and music on the piano.

But I didn't always think that way. When I was learning classical piano I HATED arpeggios. I thought they were the worst.

They didn't sound great and I didn't see how they could help me learn and play songs better.

Boy was I wrong.

- What is an arpeggio? - 0:26
- Minor arpeggios - 1:03
- How to make arpeggios amazing - 1:24
- Stunning left-hand arpeggios - 2:05
- Why you should practice arpeggios - 3:10

Watch this video to learn some more amazing arpeggio patterns:


Arpeggios are now one of my favorite ways to create beautiful sounds, and they sound so much more impressive than they are to play.

So that's nice too :)

Want some more FREE lessons? Start learning songs with Chord Hacks:


Brand new to the piano? Click here for your first 4 lessons FREE:


And make sure you follow us on social media. We post every day:
►Instagram:
►Facebook:

tips to learn piano faster,how to practice scales,piano scales,scales sound like this,make scales interesting,piano lessons for beginners,pianote,lisa witt,learn piano scales,learn piano chords beginner,online piano lessons,beginner piano chord progressions,piano arpeggios,how to play arpeggios,piano arpeggios tutorial,stunning piano arpeggio,stunning piano music,create stunning music,piano music using arpeggios,arpeggio patterns,left hand arpeggio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments