Advertisement

[Eng Sub] Hololive's Lowest Ranked?! Every Answer Is Earnest, but Aqua Only Gets.. [Hololive Vtuber]

[Eng Sub] Hololive's Lowest Ranked?! Every Answer Is Earnest, but Aqua Only Gets.. [Hololive Vtuber] Turn on CC.

The legend. Somehow...I feel more tired after translating this than the last quiz highlight...

I THINK Sukoya and Haneru are tied for top ranking currently or something? Not sure. Anyways, probably won't translate more of these unless I come across one that's REALLY interesting/funny. Might do other collabs with Choco-sensei as MC though. Also for those of you who were interested, Kiryu Coco got her time in the hot seat just a while ago, so check it out here:

Original JP highlight -
Original VOD/Stream -
Aqua's Channel -
Choco-sensei's Channel -

I'm Spire. I like virtual YouTubers and I can translate between EN/KR/JP. I'm making these subbed videos not because I'm all about giving to the community, but more because I got sick and tired of YouTube channels putting out shitty English subtitles. If you like the above video, follow me here and I'll put out subbed videos at an irregular pace (maybe). More importantly, however, PLEASE stop supporting YouTube channels that put out bad EN subs just to get quick views. You know who they are. Thanks.

You can also find me on where I chat with viewers about anything and everything (and sometimes juggle between EN/KR/JP conversations).

ホロライブ,切り抜き,湊あくあ,癒月ちょこ,あくあ,ちょこ先生,hololive,virtual youtubers,vtubers,english,english subs,eng subs,highlight,clip,minato aqua,aqua,yuzuki choco,choco-sensei,

Post a Comment

0 Comments