Advertisement

Erik on the Coronavirus and Its Future

Erik on the Coronavirus and Its Future FASCINATING SECRETS REVEALED! Prepare for your jaw to drop. I hope our government listens to this! Erik, along with Louis Pasteur and another scientist, reveals the origin of this deadly virus, why some are more susceptible, what caused it to spread, what's going to happen to this pandemic in the future and how it's going to affect the economy and stock market. Please SUBSCRIBE (unless you already have) and SHARE. I work very hard to put these important videos on my channel for your benefit. If you don't want to miss a future CE video, be sure to click on the notification bell. THANKS!!

Pamela was an excellent channeler for this session. Check out her links below:

Pamela's website: pamelaaaralyn.com
Pamela's Patreon page: patreon.com/PamelaAaralyn
If you also like to add her social media, here they are:
Facebook page: facebook.com/PamelaAaralyn
Youtube channel: youtube.com/pamelaf3211
Instagram: instagram.com/pamelaaaralyn

Please subscribe and share! Here are links to the Channeling Erik blog, our weekly Hour of Enlightenment Radio Show, this YouTube channel and my social media links. NOTE: the blog has content, including afterlife interviews, that are not on this YouTube channel so it's worth a look.

Blog:
Radio show:
Facebook page:
Instagram:
YouTube link:
Twitter:

Thumbnail image courtesy of nature.com

This is Elisa Medhus, M.D. Welcome to my channel. PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT MAKE A PROFIT ON ANYTHING CHANNELING ERIK. Proceeds from all of the CE events go to those who host it. Royalties from the books will probably never pay for the money I was required to spend on a publicist and other things. So the only monies I receive are donations and a paltry amount from YouTube ad revenue and that covers 50% of my ongoing overhead. My husband and I are willing to cover the rest. On top of that, I gave up a lucrative medical practice to do what I do because I feel like I can save more people this way and because, as mother who deeply loves and misses her son, I want to help him feel productive, happy and fulfilled. So please, no more haters thinking I'm some evil person exploiting her son. It's simply not true. Quite the opposite.

After my son, Erik Medhus, took his own life, he began to visit friends, family and the readers of my blog, Eventually, he began to share what he had learned from the Other Side. This channel will include either videos or audio only recordings of his insight and wisdom. All of them explore the true nature of death, the afterlife, reality, the soul and the human experience — as told by Erik himself, translated by world renowned mediums as well as an occasional guest medium. The material found in this channel are the first of its kind to provide answers, directly from Heaven. Please like this video if you enjoyed it, and join his blog at Listen carefully for Erik's voice as, though we never hear it live, he sometimes leaves them on the recording. Please let me know if you hear one because I never listen to the video after I record it. Please like this video if you enjoyed it, and join his blog at

Here is the link for two excerpts for Erik's new book: My Life After Death: A Memoir from Heaven



.

Spirits,Channeling,Mediums,Mediumship,Spirituality,Channeling Erik,Erik Medhus,Afterlife,Heaven,God,Soul,Bereaved,Spirit,Spiritual,Psychic,Elisa Medhus,coronavirus,pandemic,HIV,EBV,Alkaline Water,Mitochondria,Bioweapon,China,Ireland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments