Advertisement

Fluid Art Part 2 Successful Do-Over Of The Leftover Pillow Painted Bloom Attempt#6763 B-2.02.20

Fluid Art Part 2 Successful Do-Over Of The Leftover Pillow Painted Bloom Attempt#6763 B-2.02.20 Part 1-
Your purchase of my art supports the creation of videos
* Contact me for sales commissions or Lessons:
Email: easpbgallery@gmail.com
For the best results please include the date and file reference number found at the end of every video title. My website is shared (Bottom right corner) in the last 20 seconds of the video.

To Receive Notifications, turn on notifications on your settings & click the bell near subscribe.

If you enjoy my art, the processes, or my efforts in general, your thumbs up are immensely appreciated!

To shop materials without any additional cost to you available visit:


Please assist me to continue making video tutorials and buy supplies by contributing here:


To donate to help the studio/be a Patron go here

This helps make my studio usable for an indoor working/teaching/gallery space.

I am using an 8 " x 10" stretched canvas. I used color-art colors in powder form. I added the powders to a small amount of polycrylic to make them liquid. I used 3 parts untinted unshaken semi-gloss ( level 3 heavy) house paint "base with 1/4 polycrylic for each color and a cell activator consisting of 3 parts Floetrol to 1 part black paint. Colors were applied on top of undiluted plain with semi-gloss house paint. The cell activator was added as a catalyst after the colors. All my colors are stored and mixed in bottles for ease of use. I use a propane torch is cautiously passed over the surface of the canvas to release any air in the paint that might result in bubbles forming while the artwork dries or leaving pockmarks if left to pop on their own. Warming the paint will also often encourage patterns to emerge because the paint in combination with the Floetrol used in my pouring mix encourages cells to form.
I use a propane torch is cautiously passed over the surface of the canvas to release any air in the paint that might result in bubbles forming while the artwork dries or leaving pockmarks if left to pop on their own. Warming the paint will also often encourage patterns to emerge because the paint in combination with the Floetrol used in my pouring mix encourages cells to form.
To create the pearlescent effects seen in most of my artworks, I use "Golden's" Iridescent pearl "Fine" added to colors. By "eye" until I am pleased with what I see.

Every day I learn new things. I will never stop experimenting, and I am happy to share what I discover with you.
To see finished wet and dry versions of all my Youtube demonstration artworks for sale, visit my Expressionist Art Studio Gallery Fans and Collectors group on Facebook
#6770B wet, shown in this video.

Find My Pinterest Boards:


Find me on Instagram:


Find me on Twitter:

fluid acrylics pouring,priscilla batzell art,expressionist art studio,priscilla batzell artist,acrylic art,art,pouring fluid acrylics,priscilla batzell,flow art,contemporary art,painting tutorial,fluid art,abstract painting,acrylic pour,fluid art blooming technique,blooming technique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments