Advertisement

How to fire proof Tiny House windows.

How to fire proof Tiny House windows. This series details my techniques for constructing Bushfire resistant Tiny Houses in Victoria, Australia. Ive been working on fire resistant Tiny designs since 2018, this is my most resistant house and is based on the 'Flame Zone' Australian Building standards.

This video outlines my window constructions and how I have designed them to keep out radiant heat, airborne embers and make them non combustable.

Fire proofing is often poorly understood, breaking down the misconceptions around what materials are suitable, what risks the fire poses and to what level a house can be resistant to fire is my main aim. This series attempts to inform other Tiny house owners on how they can create their own resistance to bushfire.

If you are interested in more information, TC Tiny on Facebook and Instagram. There will be full series of these videos out shortly and much of my fire proofing is already on my channel included my burn tests.

If you would like to get in touch, write a comment below or email me tom_coupe@hotmail.com

windows.

Post a Comment

0 Comments