Advertisement

I sent Oli London some ugly fanart and this was his reply

I sent Oli London some ugly fanart and this was his reply make it make cents luv??

» socials »
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook @edvasian
Tiktok @ed.vasian

» contacts »
Secriss Coral Brown
Use code edvasian10 for 10% off heh

» scary fanart sticker set »


» patreon »


business inquiries only
edvasian@gmail.com

I sent Oli London ugly fanart and this was his reply, this whole entire experience was an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish and my brain has never been more fried, I can’t believe I made it onto his instagram story like what a time to be alive! next is for him to follow me on tiktok so I can DM him some more drawings. anyways hope to see you guys at the BTS concert in toronto… maybe I can draw jimin some bad fan art and fly it on stage somehow #edvasian #edvasianfanart

oli london,I sent fanart,ugly fanart,oli london jimin,i sent,oli,london,edvasian fanart,bts,jimin,oli london botched,sherliza moé,pewdiepie,inabber,kpop,edvasian,oli london tiktok,oli london dr phil,koreaboo,bad fan art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments