Advertisement

INAUDIBLE ASMR 20 minutes Lovely Talk. Honey. Can you listen to me?

INAUDIBLE ASMR 20 minutes Lovely Talk. Honey. Can you listen to me? It's you, isn't it?
I've been waiting for you.
Actually, I have a favor to ask of you today.
There was something I wanted to tell you.
Maybe...
I think there's something I just want to tell you.

Sit next to me.
Even if you don't understand me... Can you pretend you're listening?
I just want you to be next to me.
I feel strong with you. I'm happy with you.

Just listen to me.
Just stay with me today.

#lovely#asmr#inaudible

Patreon :

instagram :

Business: tester6399@gmail.com (Speaking in English, Korean, German, Russian)

asmr,ASMR,WHISPERING,INAUDIBLE WHISPERING,lovely asmr,cupcake asmr,sleepy cupcake,sleepy cupcake asmr,listen to me,next to me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments