Advertisement

Incredibly Quick Leatherface Game (Survivor Mistakes Listed Below)

Incredibly Quick Leatherface Game (Survivor Mistakes Listed Below) Perk Order and Uses
-Discordance (Top) Informs me of multiple people on singular gens that I'll contest
-Ruin (Left) Forcing people off gens causing them to regress automatically
-Monitor & Abuse (Right) Reduces Terror Radius to 24m/40m (inside/outside of chase) main use is to get closer to survivors with less time to react
-BBQ & Chili (Bottom) When hooking a survivor all other survivor 40m away have their aura shown





4:00 The Game Starts
4:34 Kate uses Sprint Burst to avoid my instadown
4:40 Kate takes a hit and fails to make meaningful distance
5:07 Jane (w/ toolbox) gets caught out leading to a quick down
5:18 Jane is downed while a near unhook allows me to gain momentum
5:28 Meg ignores a fast vault window which would draw out the chase and create more looping options
6:31 Injured survivor runs into me allowing for easy down, Healthy Jane didn't continue running for distance allowing for an instadown
7:17 Meg fails to utilize SB effectively and allows me to down her and continue my chase with Kate
7:26 Knowing Kate had SB as well she couldn't have the perk Dead Hard to dodge my attack


Overall the survivors didn't utilize their perks and surrounding to their advantage allowing me to snowball every time they continued to make mistakes.





Apologizes for the inconsistent quality throughout the video, streaming through PS4 can be a challenge at times. I will change the volume of the game to my voice to allow for better clarity. If you liked this video you may want to check me out on Twitch (

Below)

Post a Comment

0 Comments