Advertisement

My First Time Playing Minecraft! (May Cause Nostalgia)

My First Time Playing Minecraft! (May Cause Nostalgia) I wanted to start a brand new journey so I decided let me finally take the opportunity to play the game that everyone grew up playing but I never got chance to play. I decided let me make a series on me learning how to play the game and tell the community my plans moving forward with the game. I have so much fun stuff planned that YOU, yes YOU the subscriber will be able to be apart of!

LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed this video!
WATCH ME LIVE ON TWITCH!
Join my Notification Squad: click the 🔔Bell & on Twitch click the 💜Follow Button

Twitter:
Instagram:
TikTok: Allenownz
Support a creator code: Ownz
Use code "Ownz" at www.gfuel.com or
Use code "Ownz12" at www.steelseries.com

LIVE ON TWITCH:
For more action watch me live at
You will see highlights, funny moments, impressions, and how to play info that might not make the YouTube channel.

Song: Jarico - Summer Time (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

#Minecraft #MinecraftSurvival #MinecraftJava

minecraft part 1,first time,minecraft gameplay,minecraft nostalgia,lets play,minecraft videos,minecraft survival,minecraft house,my first time playing minecraft,lets play a little game just between you and me,lets play minecraft,minecraft gameplay part 1,minecraft gameplay ep 1,minecraft gameplay playlist,minecraft survival series multiplayer,minecraft gameplay survival mode,minecraft survival island,minecraft survival ep 1,minecraft survival series,

Post a Comment

0 Comments