Advertisement

my first ultrasound + hearing baby's heartbeat!

my first ultrasound + hearing baby's heartbeat! Hi you guys! First of all, thank you SO much for all of your support with my pregnancy!! It's meant to much and been so fun to hear how many of you are due around my due date! If you missed that video, I'll link my "finding out I am pregnant + telling my husband video at the end of this one!

Anyways, this video is our first ultrasound and hearing our baby's heart beat! It was definitely on the high end, and I am so curious, was the whole high heart rate = girl correct for you if you have a baby? Ours was 179bpm! We will find out on the 29th of this month so look out for our gender reveal next + don't forget to subscribe! :))

FOLLOW ME:
instagram: @kileanryeelphoto and @kileanryeel
photography website: www.kileanryeelphoto.com

I HAVE A PODCAST!
podcast instagram: @gogetitgirlpodcast
website: www.gogetitgirlpodcast.com
listen to our podcast:
we are on apple podcast, too!

Most home decor is from target if you're curious! :)

#pregnant,#baby'sfirstultrasound,#firstultrasound,#babyultrasound,#firsttrimester,#pregnancy,#heartbeat,#baby'sheartbeat,#genderheartbeat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments