Advertisement

Reach For The Roast Game - The Hunt For Statistics To Prove Otherwise - Part 1: Pork|Ham

Reach For The Roast Game - The Hunt For Statistics To Prove Otherwise - Part 1: Pork|Ham Even if hams were "bought" for Christmas, they're just wasted, not consumed. I just did some extra research. That's more than likely why Statista didn't really have any statistic on Ham for Christmas in the U.S. and Canada. I only did this research for the U.S. though.
Link:

I may have to repost it because Bitchute is sometimes slow, but I digress.
I looked everywhere on Statista, but still couldn't find a statistic for "Christmas Roast" consumption in America and Canada BEFORE 2019!
*NOTE* The search term is "pork."
Even if I were to search "ham" some of the same results come out, not contradicting my first search.

Pork/Ham

Post a Comment

0 Comments