Advertisement

Reacting to the WORST Date Ever | Subscriber Story Time

Reacting to the WORST Date Ever | Subscriber Story Time Today, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, we are reading my subscribers worst date stories. To keep up to date with new story submissions prompts follow me on Instagram!
My Instagram:

Graham's Instagram:

Deposit $100 and get 2 free stocks:

Watch more of Graham and I on his second channel:

Graham's YT:

Worst Dates,Worst Date Story,Story Time,Subscriber Stories,How to go on a date,Grahams girlfriend,my crush,how to tell my crush I like them,unofficial gigi,Graham Stephan,dress for a date,romantic gifts,Couple reacts,horrible dates,how to have a good date,frugal couple dates,cheap dates,how to get over a break up,breakup,break up,savannah smiles,investing for beginners,how to save money,dating advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments