Advertisement

Resin pouring art technique. Results at the very end.

Resin pouring art technique. Results at the very end. Resin art using our General resin from Theepoxyresinstore.com. Please watch to very end for the results. Thx. Appreciate it. ❤️🌹

Thanks for watching, Please Subscribe & like.

My New Product Code for Resin is ANGELA 20 & get 20% Discount.
For Theepoxyresinstore



Please do view the entirety of my art videos so my rating goes up & stays up.


Most of my acrylic paints are all from Christina Welch with and without Silicone.

My purchases are from.

My Heat Gun
My 5 oz & 9 oz disposable measurement cups
Heat Torch
All crystals, rhinestones & Fire glass crystals
Stirring jumbo sticks.
Gloves size M
Cradle boards
Canvases &
Blue tape.


Plastic table covers from Lowe’s

Home Depot & Lowe’s Large measuring cups.

I have learned how to do Geodes while attending the Mrs.Colorberry’s Art EClass one line course.

Most of my pigment paste I purchased from LeRez expression, Just Resin & Just 4youonline.

Glitters & Molds from Just4youonline

Canvases & Acrylic Paints by Arteza

Precautionary measures:
Please don’t forget while using all Paints/Resins pouring arts, make sure you are in a well Ventilated area. Wear respirator mask, gloves, and. Long sleeve to cover wrist from resin & making sure you have a fire extinguisher next to you. Please enjoy all Arts.

If you like to sponsor me or Donate, email me @ angelasaca1284@gmail.com or PayPal.


Follow me on




Is my Medical Ultrasound

www.youtube.com/
Professional group page.





Join my Facebook @ Angela J. Saca
Arts

My Facebook group page is @Angela’smixedmediaarts 2017.



Angela Saca Arts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments