Advertisement

ROBLOX WILD SAVANNAH TESTING A - MAIN PREY - ZEBRA BAIT! Lion Head On Attack!

ROBLOX WILD SAVANNAH TESTING A - MAIN PREY - ZEBRA BAIT! Lion Head On Attack! Roblox Wild Savannah Testing A main prey, zebra for dinner! Lion head on attack!

What happens when a star constellation and a rare gemstone collide? You get lots of awesome (ME!) Haha! I'm Lyronyx and I LOVE all things gaming. This is my official YouTube page. I play lots of different games, but mostly Roblox. I hope you’ll subscribe to my channel and follow along as I discover new things in the world of gaming! #LySquad!

Check out our Family Gaming Channel WPFG!


Or our family channel WPFV to see our epic adventures as a fam.


Or my sister Hailey’s channel Huntrys to watch more gaming vids.


Don't forget to subscribe!

Follow me!

Instagram:
Twitter:

I'm on Tik Tok! Look for Lyronyx!

Royalty Free Music: www.purple-planet.com

"Zanzibar" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License

Roblox,Lyronyx,roblox sisters,LySquad,#LySquad,roblox wild savannah testing a,roblox wild savannah testing a giraffe,roblox wild savannah testing a lion,roblox testing a,roblox testing a funny,roblox testing a roleplay,roblox testing a zebra,roblox testing a zebra attack,roblox testing a lion attack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments