Advertisement

Should You Cancel Your Cruise - Diamond Princess Update

Should You Cancel Your Cruise - Diamond Princess Update Should You Cancel Your Cruise and Diamond Princess Update. Three more people have come down sick on the Diamond Princess bringing the total to 64. It's a good news bad news story where there was not a huge rise is passengers being sick but it also reset the clock on how long they have to stay on the screen. I have also been getting so many emails asking if I would cancel my cruise. Well I'll tell you what I'm doing. #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #cruiseshipvlog

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com


cruise ship news,diamond princess cruise,diamond princess japan,anthem of the seas new york,cruising with don,dons family vacations,cruise ship,cruise,should you cruise,should you cancel your cruise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments