Advertisement

THE FREE BIKE CHALLENGE - PART 19 - DOWNHILL CHOPPER SHREDDING

THE FREE BIKE CHALLENGE - PART 19 - DOWNHILL CHOPPER SHREDDING The free bike challenge part 19 is here and I'm back on the downhill chopper but this time im shredding the bike park MTB trails! I hit big gaps and go fast to see how good this bike is!!

The free bike challenge is one of my favourite things to do, get a bad bike and shred it to the end but this Chopper is really just too good so I decided that this is the final ride for this iconic bike because I want to move on to better things or worse should I say. I don't know what kind of bike I want for the next episode but it's up to you guys as I wanna see what bikes get donated to me for destruction! I also love this series because it shows you that you don't need the best MTB on the planet to have the best time and in the end the best rider out there is the one have the most fun, so get out there and send! I feel the next bike will need to be taken high up in to the Welsh mountains and pushed beyond its limits on world class DH tracks, that sounds like some fun! Let me know in the comments what you wanna see happen next!

I hope you enjoy the video!



MERCH:





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).



This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!



As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:

- How to ride better

- Trick tips and How to's

- Travel VLOGS

- GoPro camera tips

- In-depth entertaining features

- POV craziness

- Funny videos



I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrim,sam pilgrim biking,sam pilgrim mtb,mtb edit,sam pilgrim riding,sam pilgrim mountain bike,sam pilgrim 2017,biking,mtb,riding,pilgrim,bike,sam,2018,free bike challenge,bike challenge,sam pilgrim challenge,pilgrim free bike,sam pilgrim free,downhill,new forks,mtb trails,bike park,dh track,race track,lewi pilgrim,raleigh chopper,chopper,free bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments