Advertisement

Violet & Metallics WOW!! Acrylic Pouring- Vibrant Black Series #4 - Abstract Acrylic Painting

Violet & Metallics WOW!! Acrylic Pouring- Vibrant Black Series #4 - Abstract Acrylic Painting 5 more to GO! Stay tuned this week to see ALL the paintings from this Vibrant Black Series. I will upload a VIDEO A DAY for the next 5 days, till this 9-piece is complete!

This 4rd artwork in the series, is my favourite so far. Wow just gorgeous!

About the Series:
Time for a new series this year! I will make 9 small paintings with a black base and a vibrant color with metallics. These 9 paintings will match with eachother to create one 9-piece artwork.
See #1:
See #2:
See #3:

Colors used, in order for this fluis painting:
Oxide Black Base from Amsterdam, Violet red, Copper, Gold, Titanium White, Bronse, Violet.

Find here all the supplies/paints I use:

If you want to support my fluid art channel:

Or check out my art for sale:


Also I do a lot of commission pieces, LOVE them! If you are interested, let me know by email: info@rinskedouna.com

See how I mix my paint here:


There will be more acrylic pouring tutorials, experiments & techniques coming, if you like to follow me, you can subscribe to my channel and click the bell icon (so you will be notified whenever a new video is up). Also I’d very much appreciate any feedback. And of course I love to challenge myself, so if you have an idea, let me know in the comments and I’ll give it a try!

I am an acrylic pouring addict, without a doubt. Playing with colors, testing out new fluid art techniques, brands, sizes & collaborating with other abstract fluid artists; is the best. Since I started this journey I feel more balanced in my work and passion. If you see these fluid painting tutorials and feel like, this is something for me: go for it! The fun thing about fluid painting is, that even though you do exactly the same, the outcome is different everytime. Also everybody has a different view of composition, colorcombinations and the way of doing a technique, what makes and keeps it so interesting to watch. Thank you for watching and following me in my modern art journey!

More about rinske douna:
Art for sale:
Instagram:
Facebook:


*Rinske is an affiliate from amazon influencers, and receives a small commission when an item is bought through her link.


#dutchpour #acrylicpouring #blackseries

dutch pour,rinske douna,fluid painting,acrylic pour,acrylic pouring,dutch pour technique,fluid art,acrylic painting,pour painting,acrylic pour painting,fluid painting tutorial,abstract painting,acrylic fluid painting,acrylic paint pouring,acrylic paint,fluid acrylics,fluid acrylic painting,acrylic pouring technique,paint pouring,pouring paint,dutch pouring,vibrant black series,rinske,art,abstract acrylic painting,Violet,Metallics,Black Painting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments