Advertisement

VLOG: getting my life together + cleaning my apartment!

VLOG: getting my life together + cleaning my apartment! Click for 20% off your first Function of Beauty custom formula. Available in the US, GB, EU, CAN, AUS, NZ and more! Function of Beauty makes unique personalized hair care that is vegan and cruelty free!

Thank you Function of Beauty for sponsoring this video!

Instagram: @gretchengeraghty | Snapchat: gretchennnnn

For business inquiries please contact:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com

xoxo,
Gretchen

gretchen geraghty,gretchenlovesbeauty,vlog,day in my life,getting my life together,cleaning,clean,cleaning my apartment,apartment,boston,boston apartment,getting ready,get ready with me,hair,function of beauty,makeup,grwm,making appointments,soulcycle,youtube videos,brooke miccio,danielle carolan,podcast,week in my life,weekend in my life,weekend vlog,daily vlog,custom shampoo and conditioner,custom sampoo,custom haircare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments