Advertisement

Wash, Wash, Wash Your Hands Song Healthy Habits Nursery Rhymes Song for Kids

Wash, Wash, Wash Your Hands Song  Healthy Habits Nursery Rhymes Song for Kids Jannie and Alex learn healthy habits with the Wash, Wash, Wash Your Hands song! This fun nursery rhymes will help kids wash their hands after playing with dirty things.

Lyrics:
Before we eat, we wash, wash our hands (wash, wash)
Before we eat we wash, wash our hands (wash, wash)
We play, play, play, then we wash the germs away
Before we eat, we wash, wash, wash our hands (wash, wash)
If we play outside, we must wash our hands (wash, wash)
If we play outside, we must wash our hands (wash, wash)
If we go outside to play, we must wash the germs away
If we play outside, we must wash, wash our hands (wash, wash)
If we blow our nose we must wash our hands (wash, wash)
If we blow our nose, we must wash our hands (wash, wash)
If blow our nose, hooray, we must wash the germs away
If we blow our nose, we must wash, wash our hands (wash, wash)
If paint I must wash, wash my hands (wash wash)
If I paint , I must wash, wash my hands (wash wash)
If paint, paint hooray, I must wash the germs away If I paint I must wash, wash my hands (wash wash)


Subscribe for notifications to new videos:

Check out our latest videos playlist:

nursery rhymes,kids songs,children songs,baby songs,wash your hand,wash hand song,wash your hands song,wash hands,healthy habits,playtime,preschool music,daycare music,day care songs,toddler songs,songs for kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments