Advertisement

XXXTENTACION- Hit it! ft Tyga,Juice Wrld,6ix9ine,Travis Scott,Lil Pump[Official Video](Last Dude)

XXXTENTACION- Hit it! ft Tyga,Juice Wrld,6ix9ine,Travis Scott,Lil Pump[Official Video](Last Dude) Lyric
[Chorus: XXXTENTACION]
Hit it from the back Look back at me,
I like that She so na*ghty for that sack
I got sauce and she like that Wanna l*ck it off me, 
little old me Hit your spot, slit my teeth Ni*gas bitin',
Tyson Lee Velco pockets, super flea Hit-hit it from the back

[Verse: Tyga]
Ha From the city where it's racks,
I put b*ches on the map Don't give a f*ck where we at,
I can't mix with snakes and rats Everything is on me,
man my earrings 4D I don't fumble on the beat,
I'm hittin' sh*wty from the back


[Verse 2: 6ix9ine]
None of my nig*as got nothin' to lose They might just up it and dump it at you All of my ni*gas,
they sh*otin' to sh*ot All of my ni*gas,
they sho*tin' to sh*ot (squad) Fire on me,
boy must be brazy nig*a Uh, rainbow lasers ni*ga Uh,
cut your face with a razor nig*a Uh, ambulance can't save you ni*ga


[Verse 3: Juice Wrld]
Um, every day I'm on go mode with a four-oh up in my pants Slump off of the Percs and the co*eine,
no more can I ever do X*ns Um, I take dr*gs when I'm copin',
uh Mama told me it turned to a dope fiend,
uh Niggas in jail droppin' the soap like what?
Mama told me it turned to a dope fiend, uh


[Verse 4: Offset]
Hold it down 'cause the plug is illegal (plug)
Ridin' 'round with a dub and a eagle (brrp)
I heard that money get evil,
prayin' to god to keep me from d*mons (God)
She lost in the vibe surrounded by stars,
we got her s*cking on s*men (ugh)
You gotta survive ain't sparing no lives F&N pop at your beanie (ay)

[Verse 5: Lil Pump]
Walked in ready, b*ch I'm wocked and ready
Hundred round drum gon' hit you in the belly
My wrist cost more than your mom's new Chevy Sippin' on wop made my head feel heavy Wrist so cold,
wrist so cold My neck so froze,
feel like the North Pole Trap still jumpin',
call me on the Metro Nig*as mad at me 'cause I smashed they h*

[Verse 5: Ski mask the slump god]
Whip my d*ck out,
then she kung-fu grip that Know how I'm rockin' like Slipknot Kryptonite in my wrist watch One!
Nothings wrong with me Two!
Somethings wrong with me Three 7's all up on my face Ant Bully can't break my colony, Bro!

[Verse 6: Travis Scott]
Easy to me my ni*ga Build it with a seam,
youngin always seen with a ki*ler Hand stitched by my dealer Dealing with a seam you ain't seen,
what you mean Margiela?
She even got the 'scripts for the cough In the H gotta hit Johnny for the frost,
swirved off It ain't been a minute seen they seen a weird ni*ga From the corner put it on for the south


[Verse 7: XXXTENTACION]
Yes I'm dripping like I'm Fiji, huh My wrist froze,
I'm freezing,
huh I made this sh*t look easy,
huh On your fridge,
no Jesus, huh Run them bands up,
I run them bands up,
I run my bands up He don't want no sm*ke,
he don't want no c*ncer Go get your bands up Ayee!


[Chorus: XXXTENTACION]
Hit it from the back Look back at me,
I like that She so naughty for that sack I got sauce and she like that Wanna lick it off me,
 little old me Hit your spot, slit my teeth Ni*gas bitin',
Tyson Lee Velco pockets, super flea Hit-hit it from the back

xxxtentacion,6ix9ine,tyga,boom 6ix9ine,shut up 6ix9ine,posse 6ix9ine,offset,migos,lil pump,ski mask the slump god,juice wrld,travis scott,hip-hop,rap,trap,music,dance music,popular mu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments