Advertisement

1ST TRIMESTER MUST-HAVES - THE MOST ESSENTIAL THINGS | MAICA LAUSIN

1ST TRIMESTER MUST-HAVES - THE MOST ESSENTIAL THINGS | MAICA LAUSIN #1sttrimester #pregnancyupdate #pregnancyessentials

Pregnancy essentials - 1st trimester must-haves (Philippines)

Hi everyone! In a few days I will be finishing my first trimester that is why I thought of sharing with you the most essential things that you must have during your 1st trimester. Sa second pregnancy, I don't want to make the same mistakes that I made during my 1st pregnancy like splurging or buying things na I don't actually need or things hindi naman super necessary, in short, pede namang di bilhin. These are the things that helped me tuwing nahihilo ako chaka sobrang nagsusuka. I hope na makatulong to sa inyo especially sa mga first time moms!

________________________

HI! MY NAME IS MAICA - WIFE AND A MOM. MY VIDEOS OR VLOGS WILL REVOLVE AROUND MY MOTHERHOOD JOURNEY AND MY FAMILY. SHARING GOOD VIBES TO ALL OF YOU!

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE! SO YOU WON'T MISS ANY OF MY VIDEOS ❤

XOXO,
Maica

_________________________

Click here to subscribe:



🌸 FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

🌸 Like my Facebook page:

🌸 READ MY BLOGS:


🌸 EMAIL ME AT: lausinmaica@gmail.com

pregnancy must haves,sintomas ng pagbubuntis,pregnancy symptoms,senyales ng pagbubuntis,signs of pregnancy,first trimester,pregnancy update,first trimester essentials,nausea remedies,morning sickness,morning sickness remedies,ano kailangan ng buntis,pregnancy needs,first trimester must haves (Philippines),buntis essentials,pregnant,pregnancy,buntis essentials and tips,pregnancy tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments