Advertisement

50 Voice Impressions I've NEVER Tried Before

50 Voice Impressions I've NEVER Tried Before For the first time in probably quite a while, a video with 50 whole voice impressions that I've never once tried before.

If you're into my Wizard D20 shirt it's from My Nerd Life: and use can use code 'brizzy' for 20% off. :) This is an affiliate code that I earn commission with and the shirt was gifted to me.

FOLLOW ME ON THE THINGS!

twitter:

facebook:

vlogs:

instagram:

twitch:



Subscribe to our podcast Fantastic Geeks (and where to find them):

Apple Podcasts:

Spotify:

Stitcher:

Feed Burner:

and search us up anywhere else you get your podcasts!! :D



meow!

anna brisbin,anna,brisbin,brizzy,voices,impressions,brizzyvoices,impersonations,cartoons,voice acting,voice over,voice actors,50 new impressions,50 impressions,50 voices,overwatch,atlantis,my hero academia,steven universe,mass effect 3,tali'zorah,esmeralda,black cauldron,eilonwy,spinel,ruby rose,moira,

Post a Comment

0 Comments