Advertisement

Arisaka Type97 is the Most REALISTIC WW2 Replica I Have Used

Arisaka Type97 is the Most REALISTIC WW2 Replica I Have Used Buy KMCS Ghillie Suit ▶️ ◀️
Buy Arisaka Type97 ▶️ ◀️

Airsoft ghillie sniper Kicking Mustang brings an Arisaka Type 97 to the game upgraded by Swit Airsoft which features a real steel bayonet. He is wearing the KMCS (Kicking Mustang Concealment System) ghillie suit. He is recording on the new Runcam Scopecam 40mm.

FOLLOW ME:
⏺ Facebook:
⏺ Instagram: Kickingmustang
⏺ Twitter: Kickingmustang

About Kicking Mustang:
Welcome to my YouTube channel where I share my sneaky gameplay, ghillie suit crafting, Marui MK23 socom action and tech. I also show cheaters in my scopecam.
Kicking Mustang's cameras: Runcam 40mm, Gopro Hero Session, Insta360 One X.

airsoft,sniper,gameplay,headshot,arisaka,arisaka type 99,type 99,type 38,bolt action,type 97 battlefield 5,type 97,bayonet charge,bayonet,arisaka type 97,kickingmustang,kmcs,leafsuit,covert,ghilliemaster,mk23 socom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments